Unhealthy employees cost more. With the ever-rising high health care claims and increasingly high absenteeism rate among your employees, it is time to take actions before the ballooning health and wellness programs burden your company’s productivity and businesses.
If you are still on the fence about whether or not to adopt a corporate wellness programme, do consider the following 10 statistics:
- Across Asia, healthcare claims increase as high as 45% annually.
- Average annual cost of productivity loss per employee with chronic condition is RM5.16 million.
- Absenteeism cost per employee is RM16,200 and there is a loss of 46 employees a day due to chronic diseases.
- 30% of the Malaysian population are overweight.
- 17.7% of the Malaysian population are obese.
- Obese people are up to 80 times more likely to develop Type 2 diabetes.
- 17.5% of Malaysian adults have diabetes out of which 9.2% are not even aware that they have diabetes.
- 30.3% of Malaysian adults have hypertension.
- 47.7% of Malaysian adults have high cholesterol.
- 31% of male employees smoke.
If you are still unconvinced, let’s try our complementary Health Risk Assessment to find out your company’s overall health status.
Wellness DNA offers you a gateway to holistic workplace wellness culture. At the end of the programme, you are expected to experience:
Through Wellness DNA, we create awareness amongst employees, teach practical knowledge, impart holistic skills both in lifestyle management and disease management. With personalised coaching, employees can experience immediate improve in energy level and health numbers, e.g. reduction in weight, improve in blood pressure and blood sugar level.
Long term benefits:
Our long-term outcome is always to contain the rise of chronic illnesses in your organisation and reduce the complications of those with existing illnesses. In the long run, this may reduce the medical claims and absenteeism.
The ultimate goal for Wellness DNA is to create a healthy workplace to improve the productivity of the employees. A healthy workplace, A productive employee, A wealthy organisation!
LeadinHealth Sdn. Bhd. is a certified HRDF training provider. Selected programmes and workshops conducted are eligible for HRDF claims under the Skim Bantuan Latihan (SBL), subject to prior application to HRDF by the employers.
Here is how we could help. Click to know more